24/7 IS HERE!
Even if your schedule does not fit with ours, we’ve got you covered.
- Debit/ATM cards which may be used at any Cash Points location up to 5 times per month free of charge.
- Our Online Banking with Bill Pay can be used to access and monitor your account day and night.
- We have a partner who offers credit cards to our members at https://mycucard.com
Other Service Offerings:
- Notary Service
- Guaranteed Funds Checks from the Credit Union
- Door Prizes at our Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Elect your Board of Directors from our Shareholders
To send in a direct deposit or automatic withdrawal from your Share Draft/Checking Account, you will need to use your five-digit account number only. Our Routing Number is: 253175957.
For our postal employees, you must use Postal EASE or LiteBlue to set up direct deposits into your account. You can call either the toll-free PostalEASE number 1-877-4PS-EASE (1-877-477-3273), or go online and follow the option instructions. You will need your USPS PIN (Personal Identification Number) and social security number for this transaction. In addition to contacting the USPS, please contact the credit union to set up where you want your deposit to go to.
Manual group payroll deposits by check are also welcome. We will need the member’s name, account number and amount with the trailer account number (shares/savings, club account number, share draft/checking, or loan number) to deposit to.
Joining is Simple!
An account may be opened by filling out a membership card and producing picture identification and a Social Security Card. Membership Cards are available at each office. The minimum balance required is $5.00. Your family may join as well, which also includes persons living in the same residence.